The DecoGlaze™ Difference
There’s many reasons DecoGlaze™ is a cut above the rest, here are just some of them:
- At DecoGlaze™, we control the total process, which means greater attention to detail and a higher standard of quality. We use only state-of-the-art equipment to cut, polish, edge, toughen and paint each glass product, and employ only trained technicians to measure and install.
- We’re a trusted and respected Australian-owned company making quality Australian products, we even import our own glass from a trusted source
- Up to 10-year written guarantee*, with every DecoGlaze™ Glass Splashback we make, sell and install
- We offer an industry-leading, lead time of just 5-7 working days, re-affirming our commitment to ‘best practice’
- We can install most splashbacks in just one hour
- We’re the first company in our industry to switch to water-based paints, further enhancing our reputation as innovators and ground-breakers
*10 year written guarantee applies to all DecoGlaze™ Flat Colours (3000 Series), Metallic Colours (4000 Series) and Designer range. All DecoGlaze™ Mirror products come with a 7-year written guarantee, and all DecoGlaze™ Impressions ranges come with a 5-year written guarantee.
Industry Association Memberships
Our membership in various industry associations not only allows us to keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments, it also proves our dedication to professionalism and quality control. We belong to:
- NSW GGA – NSW Glass and Glazing Association (we’re a founding member of the NSW GGA and we are proud to be part of an association that is continually looking out for quality and customer service).
- HIA member – Kitchens and Bathrooms
- ERS – Environmental Recovery Services