The DecoGlaze™ Difference
There are lots of very good reasons for choosing DecoGlaze™ over other glass splashback manufacturers, including:
- At DecoGlaze™, we control the total process, meaning a greater attention to detail and higher standard of quality. We even import our own glass from a trusted source. At our Seven Hills factory, we use only state-of-the-art equipment to cut, polish, edge, toughen and paint our glass products, and employ only trained technicians to measure and install.
- We’re a trusted and respected Australian-owned company making quality Australian products
- We provide a written guarantee* up to 10 years, with every DecoGlaze™ Glass Splashback we make, sell and install
- We offer an Industry-Leading, standard lead time of just five-seven working days
- We can install most splashbacks in just one hour
- We are the first company in our industry to switch to water-based paints, further enhancing our reputation as innovators and ground-breakers, whilst re-affirming our commitment to “best practice”.
*10 year written guarantee applies to all DecoGlaze™ Flat Colours (3000 Series), Metallic Colours (4000 Series) and Designer range. All DecoGlaze™ Mirror products come with a 7 year written guarantee, and allDecoGlaze™ Impressions ranges come with a 5 year written guarantee.
Our membership in various associations not only allows us to keep up to date with the latest trends and developments, it also proves our dedication to professionalism and quality control. We belong to:
- NSW GGA – NSW Glass and Glazing Association
- HIA member – Kitchens and Bathrooms
- ERS – Environmental Recovery Services
We are a founding member of the NSW GGA and we are proud to be part of an association that is continually looking out for quality and customer service.